Please be informed that, pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree n. 196 of 2003 , the data provided in the registration phase to this site is collected for the shipment and the invoice of the order.
In case of missing data, the order will not go through.
Orlandini Ltd is obligated to treat as confidential and not disclose such information to unauthorized persons, or to use them for purposes other than those listed here, unless explicit authorization to do so by the Customer. This information may be disclosed after signing an undertaking of confidentiality, staff and employees responsible for their preservation and pursuit of the activities referred to above, and will be used exclusively for the purposes of the service provided. These data will also be presented at the request of authorities authorized by law.
In regard to the processing of personal data, the customer can directly and at any time, exercise the rights under Art. 7 of Legislative Decree n. 196 of 2003, including, in particular to obtain information:
- origin of personal data;
- the purposes and methods of treatment;
- the logic applied in case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
- the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2;
- subjects or categories of subjects to whom personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
The customer will also have the right to:
- updating, rectification or integration of data;
- the cancellation, transformation in anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed.
Will also have the right to object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons the processing of personal data concerning him, even though pertinent to the collection purpose;
- to the processing of personal data concerning him for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
- to all disputes not made explicit jurisdiction for the resolution of disputes and ‘the Court of Parma, Italy.