Right of Withdrawal (CONSUMER CODE D.LGS 206/05 and DL 21/2014)
Orlandini Ltd ensures that the delivered products are equal to those shown and described on the site and compliance with all rules regarding the storage of the goods until the moment of delivery to the place specified in the order. For all products sold that is the responsibility of the manufacturer. In the case of packaged products, the manufacturer is also responsible for the truthfulness and completeness of the information given on the packaging. The images on this website are provided to you to facilitate the recognition of the products; due to changes in the packaging from the manufacturer, pictures may not accurately reflect the appearance of the product delivered.
As provided by the Consumer Code D.LGS 206/05 (former right of withdrawal) and Legislative Decree 21/2014, the Customer Orlandini Ltd are covered by guarantees or return policy with the ability to return products within 14 working days of receipt, except for the case that they are products that by their nature can not be returned.
How to apply for a refund
You need to send a letter or an e-mail to Orlandini srl within 14 working days from receipt of goods.
Via Robert Koch 4 / a – 43123 – Pilastrello
Parma – Italy
In the communication, the customer must indicate the product or products for which it intends to exercise the right of withdrawal.
- To exercise your right of cancellation you must return the products purchased, in good condition and with original labels.
- The returned items must be accurate in order to protect the original covers from any damage, writing or labeling.
- Items must be returned by courier at their own expense.
- We recommend you use a traceable and insured shipping method as it will not be the responsibility of Orlandini srl loss, non-receipt of or damage to material submitted.
- The goods will be refunded by Orlandini Ltd. after verifying the contents and condition of the goods, within 14 days of receipt of notice from the customer.
- Orlandini srl will provide for full recovery of costs incurred by the customer to purchase.
For any communication about complaints the customer may use the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org